KONIK HRGC 5000B is designed for all GC applications starting from the conventional to the more specific, like the multi-columns Systems Analysis (RGA, NGA, PONA, PLAN, TOGA, ...), up to the GC-GC the HPLC-GC multidimensional technology (a KONIK patent) and HPLC-GC-GC. All of these options can be installed on KONIK 5000B, at any time, providing the opportunity to extend the power of the GC.
KONIK HRGC 5000B GAS CHROMATOGRAPH WITH INTEGRATED GRAPHIC MONITOR
- New unit with modular design and the latest generation FPGA "Field-Programmable-Gate Array" electronics
- Option of installing up to three detectors, three injection systems and up to 7 valves. System optimised for capillary columns and semi-capillaries, compatible with packed columns
- Complpete with oven columns controllable in a temperature range from -90 ° C (optional) to 490 ° C with increases of 0.1 ° C
- Temperature control in 16 blocks blocks (two detectors, two injectors, three auxiliary for accessories and oven with auto-off feature
- Settable pressure up to 150 psi with 0.01 psi increase useful for ultra-fast chromatography applications
Prepared for HPLC-GC-MS, GC-GC (heart-cutting) multidimensional chromatography, purge and trap in line, headspace, coupled with mass detector and automatic sample preparation