Operating principle of the BioDrop spectrophotometer with μLite port
BIODROP FOR ACCURATE ANALYSIS THAT CAN BE REPRODUCED AND IS RELIABLE IN SPECTROSCOPY USING MICRO-VOLUMES (UP TO 0.5 uL)
BioDrop is an innovative solution for accurate spectroscopy with low sample volumes. The operator can use a simple method for reading micro-volumes (microlitres) of DNA, RNA, proteins, etc. Here are some of BioDrop range's characteristics:
SCANNING UV/VIS/NIR SPECTROPHOTOMETER in "LIBRA S60" SERIES
The spectrophotometers in the LIBRA S60 series have high usage versatility with high-level performance.
Libra uses a high-intensity Xenon lamp that allows for instant readings across the entire useful spectrum.
It is accredited by ISO9000 certification and is CE labelled, having being manufactured in compliance with the EEC LVD and EMC 89/336 standards.
The LIBRA S60 series includes two basic models:
• LIBRA S60; UV/VIS/NIR scanning spectrophotometer; full touch screen display
• LIBRA S60PC; UV/VIS/NIR scanning spectrophotometer; complete with software for PC,
the basic models are equipped with a wide range of both "hardware" and "software" accessories that can be added at a later date to allow you to meet future demands.
The main technical features of spectrophotometers in the LIBRA series are:
- Optical dual-beam with reference beam compensation
- Large integrated graphic colour screen with high resolution and "Touch Screen"
- high energy Xenon lamp for instant readings across the entire working spectrum
- Collection of spectra in the region of 190 ... 1100 nm
- Pass band 2 nm
- Fully sealed and covered optics to preserve the specifications over time
- Equation Editor for the insertion of mathematical formulae, equations and algorithms
- Two-way USB port for PC connection
- USB port for storing analytical data on external devices (USB flash drive, external hard disk, etc.) and transfer to PC
- Quantitative analysis in A,% T, Concentration with calibration curve 1st 2nd and 3rd degree complete with relevant statistical parameters.