The analytical procedures that can be used to analyse the amino acids are different; the Automatic Amino Acid Analyser Biochrom 30+ , however, unlike the other three including the HPLC, meets the following requirements:
The Biochrom 30+ is an instrument dedicated to quantitative and qualitative analysis of all the physiological amino acids, using a cationic exchange chromatography with post-column derivatisation using Ninhydrin.
Its use ranges from routine quality control up to the medical research projects, where in any case, a high degree of accuracy and reproducibility in the analysis, is required.
The Biochrom 30+ is a fully automated analyser, designed specifically for the analysis of Amino Acids and capable of achieving accurate and reproducible results.
The system and method are customised according to customer's specifications.
Biochrom, with over 25 years of experience in the industry, supplies Biochrom 30+ which unites and makes the most of the experience accumulated by the company in solving the needs and and problems of its users
The following are the main innovations introduced with the new version:
• New rapid methods for the analysis of amino acids (lithium) with 90 minute chromatogram for 48 amino acids, a program that saves time (injection-injection) compared to the classic working methods.
• New rapid methods for the analysis of amino acids (sodium) with 40 minute chromatogram for 24 amino acids, a program that allows you to recuperate 33% of analysis time
• New refrigerated, insulated autosampler.
• Improved analytical sensitivity.
• Better reproducibility by area and retention time.