IonQuest ™; MODULAR IONIC CHROMATOGRAPH COMPLETE WITH RECIPROCATING DUAL PISTON PUMP, CERAMIC MATERIAL (pressure above 5000 psi-400 bar), ELECTRONIC CONTROL OF PRESSURE (flows from 0.001 to 10.000 ml / min), CONDUCTOMETRIC DETECTOR, CHEMICAL SAMS ™ SUPPRESSOR, OVEN COLUMN, DEGASIFIER SOFTWARE, PC AND PRINTER.
Ionic chromatograph with conductometric detector and suppressor
Ionic chromatograph with conductometric detector, suppressor and autosampler
The CE4710 conductivity detector is a completely new project by Cecil Instruments, designed to guarantee the highest performance thanks to its extremely low noise and excellent stability.
In order to achieve this level of performance, a very low volume of the reading cell, 0,5μL, thermostatically controlled with a precision of ± 0.01 ° C is used.
The UV/VIS detector is available to establish the Cr (VI)
UV/VIS detectors available, Wavescan, DAD Dynamic Absorbance Detector, conductometric, electrochemical, fluorescence, refraction index, etc.
The sensitivity for the measurement of anions is significantly improved by reducing the conductivity of the eluent, after the separation in the column.
The suppressor can be used continuously and is regenerated by an automatic system of anion regeneration - CARS ™.
The result is the elimination of the background due to the solvent, the reduction of the drift and the base line noise which leads to a higher sensitivity of analysis.
- COMPLETE WITH PUMPING HEAD:
- The interchangeable pumping head, produced with entirely inert and 100% Biocompatible materials ("Al2O3" Ceramics, sapphire, ruby and PTFE) allows you to operate at a particularly critical pH range and to work even in high-pressure ionic chromatography (up to 400 bar)
- Completely inert, modular configuration system
- Flow: 0.001 ... 9.999 ml / min. Resolution of 1 microlitre
- Maximum pressure: 400 bar (40 MPa)